Thursday, April 27, 2006

So....Many....Boxes...

Slowly but surely we are getting ready to make the big move across town, away from the biker bar, over by the slammed civic gang mall, but more out of small arms range. I am sure that there will be fewer disturbances in the parking lot that make me want to tell Jenn to lie down near an interior wall away from windows. Although the scene in our living room is slightly more organized than it had been before, as noted in the pictures below, it is even more densely packed with full boxes.

Moving has, however, caused me to think about the things that I have in my "ready" shelves and what might be moved to different housing. I reckon that the food dehydrator might well need to be shifted to a more remote location despite the sentimental value as a gift in favour of something that we use more often. Ditto the chocolate fountain. The Electric grill and bread maker, however, along with the rice cooker, shall remain front and centre.

Have I mentioned how hyped I am to be moving to within a five minute drive of T&T Market? It is really going to put the zap on making any Asian food that I might want. Ah, what we give up in proximity to the Mill Woods little India, we gain in proximity to the best dang supermarket in town bar none.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll have to take pictures of your new place once the hubbub of the next week dies down.

Jenn & Owen said...

We will, of course, once we climb out of the hot tub and finish up on the raquetball court. Maybe we'll even provide pictures of the view.