Saturday, April 22, 2006

Getting...A...Little...Pissed...Off.

No sooner had I finished the previous post than I get ANOTHER call from the fine folks at the new apartment complex telling me that my move-in date _might_ change again. They don't know, because they can't get all their shit in a pile. It turns out that when buddy told me that I would be able to move in on the 27th, what he really meant was the 1st of May around noon. How silly. I am Jack's growing resentment. The place is so huge that it employs 3 full time "leasing agents" and the one we wind up dealing with is the one who is clearly an alcoholic failed used car salesman, who can't tell the difference between April and May.

2 comments:

K. Donovan said...

Slow down, there, grasshopper. If you do not control your anger, your anger will control you.

Suz said...

That's sucktacular, dude. Sorry to hear about the issues.