Saturday, April 15, 2006

On the Move Again

Well, we are moving, AGAIN, but this time we plan to stay where we are going until such time as we are both working and can secure a mortgage. We will be relocating to the west end of Edmonton, to a large sky-rise apartment. We are looking forward very much to the 1200 square feet of living space as well as the patio we will be spending much time on this summer. We will also be able to enjoy the use of the full fitness centre with 25 meter pool and hot tub as well as the gym equipment and raquetball courts. Mostly though, we are looking forward to the extra space and the not having the biker bar right behind our apartment...

In other news, I have one project left to submit electronically, two final exams and my make-up exam until I get a couple weeks off. Then it's back to work. I am taking four courses this summer and so I will be very busy. So busy, that I have resigned from my position at the Bandstand where I have been happy to work for four years. I love my job, but it is getting close to the end of my student experience and thus it's time to worry more about my teaching career and getting ready to look for a teaching position. So as of May 27, I will no longer be working at the Bandstand. :( I am hoping to freelance as a make-up artist this summer though, so if anyone needs a make-up artist, do send them my way ;)

1 comment:

K. Donovan said...

Yay new apartment! Boo eye-hurty new blog template!