Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Almost Finished...




Well, today I wrote my first final and tomorrow I have my last. I am not at all looking forward to my final tomorrow though. The midterm for this class was a pig and I really haven't even had a chance to study for it yet. So tonight I cram. My exam is at 8am, who schedules 8am exams?!! Yuck. I haven't even seen 8am in months, does it still exist? Anyhow, following my morning exam I will be cramming for my make-up exam. I don't think it will be nearly so brutal as my choral techniques exam (the one at 8am). But since I won't be working for the Bandstand this summer please send any business my way in the form of potential flute students, make-up clients and anyone looking to hire a musician for various events.

The packing has commenced over here at our apartment. The cats think the various cardboard boxes scattered about are the coolest things yet. They run around them and hide in them and bite them, oh to be a cat... So our official moving day is April 27, if anyone has empty boxes to donate that would be excellent, you know how to reach us. Also if anyone has the burning desire to help out that would be cool to, especially if you have room in your vehicle for boxes full of stuff... Anyhow, it might be sort of hard to find help since the day happens to be a Thursday and we have the elevator booked off for us from 11am-1pm. I am sure they won't make us carry the rest up the stairs if we aren't done before then, and I am equally sure we won't be done by then, so give us a call and see where we are at.

Other than that, not much new to share. I am very much looking forward to my last few weeks at Bandstand and after that my first summer course is a Jazz Band workshop so I am very excited about that one. I am looking forward to some time off, and I am very glad to be less than a year away from graduation finally!

Oh and the picture at the top is of my friend Jocelyn who was brave enough to be my in-class model for our glamour make-up night in the Marvelle make-up class. The assignment was to create something that would attract many stares, and it could not be an everyday look. Enjoy!

1 comment:

K. Donovan said...

I have like 1 empty box I could donate to the cause, but I feel like driving all the way to the Chuck to deliver a single box might be a poor use of my time and gas money.