Saturday, October 08, 2005

Where do piccolos go when they die?

Well today was a tough day for me (Jenn) at work. I started in on a piccolo overhaul and several hours in realized I was fighting a loosing battle. The poor little piccolo had been a disaster from birth from the looks of it. I tried so hard, and normal I refuse to give up when it comes to repairs. I worked the whole day on the poor little guy. My question though is, where do piccolos go when they die?...

Needless to say I had a couple blender drinks when I got home after work. Owen has been really into making blender drinks lately and I can't say I mind, they are quite good.

All in all it's been a pretty long week. I had mid-terms and naturally a lot of studying. I miss my cat a lot too. I added a few more pictures of him (at the bottom of the page) because he was so cute. I really miss him. There will just never be another Banjo.

Oh, and just a heads up, I sound funny when I talk now. No, I am not drunk all the time but I did just get my new TMJ splint which I wear 24/7 and it makes me sound funny when I talk. Please don't make fun of me....

1 comment:

Suz said...

Piccolos, in popular opinion, only die when the earth explodes so that the Black Star Ultimate Balls won't be used again. I may have to check my sources though.

With an opening like that, how could one resist the fun-making? Of course, I only met you for a few moments at your wedding, so it would be just plain rude of me to do without first having spent time with you.

Of course, so was taking those pictures. [grin] The worst part is that I can't blame that on alcohol as I don't drink.