Monday, October 17, 2005

Psychic Cheezy-Poof Redux

Okay, here I am taking a break from my thesis, and I have a couple of points. First, the psychic cheezy-poof connection that Jenn and I share seems to have grown to extend to other areas such as cupcakes and popcorn. I just happened to mention to Jenn the other day, "You know what I really really crave right now?" and she said, "Those cupcakes we got that one time from Safeway with the peanut butter cups on top?" And she was right. No hesitation, nothing. She had The SAME CRAVING at the SAME TIME! I'm getting nervous that this is just the start of some kind of bigger thing. Maybe the government has been putting something in the water supply of our apartment building that causes brain mutations and it's only a matter of time before men with blue gloves come to take us to a government facility where they will dissect our brains for science.

The second point is that I want to know who taught my cat Mandy to fetch. This is a new thing that she has just started. I will throw her little Black mouse, and she will chase it, but then instead of batting it around as she has always done before, she brings it back, jumps on my lap, and puts the mouse in my lap and and cries until I throw it again. When on Earth did this happen, and why wasn't I informed that someone was training my cat!?!

2 comments:

Suz said...

Two by two, hands of blue...

Anonymous said...

Has it occurred to you that scary men with intense eyes and blue latex gloves may be teaching your cat to fetch in an attempt to jump-start your mutating brain?