Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Our first blog.








Well, Jenn and I have taken the plunge. We will be keeping a blog because, I don't know about you, but in my line of business, it's important to be hep. This blog will be a combination of family news, links, rants, reviews, and general harassment of the blog-reading public. We will try to keep it entertaining, and regularly updated.

As part of the family news aspect, we seem to be slowly recovering from the untimely departure of our baby Banjo, who succumed to feline leukemia after a brief illness. We continue to worry about Mandolin, however, as she may also be infected with the FL Virus.


As for our own health, we are still hurting from the Pre-Wedding car accident, in which we were rear-ended 26 hours before our wedding ceremony. Hopefully we will start feeling better eventually, but I expect it to be a while.

On the lighter side, I made really good soup. Thai hot & sour with prawns. It was really nice. Not at all like Chinese hot & sour, which I also like.

No comments: