Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My thesis:

So yesterday I finished the draft of my thesis that I was on, call it the third draft, although it's hard when you are using a word processor to think of drafts. This is the draft where you print it out and hand-edit it. Unfortunately, since I finished that draft, I have had to take into account the damned homegrown bombers in Toronto, so there will be a few small tweaks as I go through, but soon, SOON, it will be done! I know I have said this before, but REALLY, this thesis will be handed in almost right away, after which I will... Continue to tweak and work on it, at least until I hear back from my Advisor. Well, I might take a day off to do something fun, like, I dunno, what do people do for fun? Look for jobs?

2 comments:

Siochain said...

Congrats... Incidentally, it turns out that other "normal" people do not gallop through the lab at top speed singing the theme from "The Lone Ranger" for fun. Just me. And, um... I may be looking for another job soon. No reason. So don't do that. Go spelunking or go to Whyte Avenue and pick up broken glass or something. Ooo... shiny...

Barbara Warden said...

Well, having too many drafts can be helpful when writing thesis paper. That way, you can make your thesis ideas better, and improve more on writing the paper. So, what happened to your thesis paper? I do hope everything went well with your project.