Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Making lunch, and making Jenn a happy camper.

I need to use up a whole bunch of eggs and onions between now and when we leave on holiday, so I have made two recipes from this book, Onion tart, and Quiche Lorraine. They are just getting ready to go in the oven, so they will be ready for lunch when I get Jenn. She is one lucky chick. Slowly but surely she is turning into a foodie, and it makes me happy. Another thing that makes me happy is the fact that as soon as I start working on the computer, Koda curls up at the top of my keyboard and falls asleep. He never does this when I am not here, because it is the love, you see... The cat love for me.

Speaking of happy campers, we are going camping. For the first couple of days of our trip, we are going to be camping in Drumheller, then we will be heading down to Calgary for a couple of days to check out the zoo and for me to meet with a headhunter, and then off to Victoria for a week or so for a visit and a chill out. Anyone wanting to get together with us in Calgary knows how to get a hold of me.

No comments: