Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Today I made it up to Koda



I felt bad about getting Koda fixed and then rushing down to Calgary for the weekend leaving him at his sister's mercy, so today I used a scrap piece of fleece and all the catnip pellets I had left and some ground up honeysuckle branch to make him 16 new toys. I just put them in a pile on my chair and let him discover them. I have rarely seen such an excited cat. He has laready lost 8 of them under things, but that's fine, I can always make more.

Our trip to Calgary was fine, we had awesome chinese food at my mom and dad's place, and the roads only got really bad when we passed Red Deer on the way back. That started to suck when we ran out of wiper fluid, so I had to pull over and top off the tank with the jug I keep in the back. Then I went to work while Jenn worked on a couple of flutes, one of which is more or less finished now, yay.

No comments: