Tuesday, February 28, 2006

No sleep. NO Sleep.

Koda is lucky that he is so cute. Last night he woke me up more than 10 times, mostly by attacking my butt, but also by jumping on my nuts and when I finally kicked him out, clawing loudly at the carpet under the door. I was this close to de-clawing him with a paper cutter I was so mad. On the up side, we don't have a paper cutter. Funny thing, though. As soon as the alarm went off and we were supposed to get up, he was good as gold and better, just sitting next to Jenn and cuddling her.

Needless to say, I am grumpy today from the no sleep.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had exactly the same problem last night. Millie kept pawing at books on my nightstand, knocking them off, scratching at the blankets and mattress, and at 5:30 knocked over a mug I so foolishly left beside the bed. My favourite mug - broken. Sigh.

Suz said...

Echo (.85 kg) can't move anything on the bed as much as Misha (4.85 kg) so I don't notice a thing. I wake up more often from being scared I'm going to roll over and squish her!

Jenn & Owen said...

Well, Koda is 9 lb, so he can handle himself. The trouble is that he just turns 6 months tomorrow, so he's going to get even bigger. I don't know if I can handle a moronic 16 poind cat attacking my ass at 4 in the morning.

Anonymous said...

You have interesting priorities. I'd be more concerned about a 16-pound moron landing square on my nuts. Might want to learn to sleep on your stomach.

Also, my "keyword?" Oxtmooy. I really need to know what that means.

Anonymous said...

Oh, also? Strapless dress + long gloves = hawt.