Thursday, May 11, 2006

Starting to feel like home

Well, we have been in our new place about a week and a half and it's starting to feel like home. We are just about finished unpacking and settling in and there are only a few things left to finish doing before we are officially finished unpacking. I have been in school all week from 9-4:30 though, so the last little bit has taken a lot longer than it really should have. I have been having a lot of fun in my course though. I am taking a jazz education course and it's been a blast! We sit around all day and talk about jazz and then we play jazz music in a jazz band setting. I have been playing baritone and alto saxophone as well as doing some conducting. The course is over tomorrow :( It's been a great way to get three credits, plus I am receiving credit for this course at the graduate student or 500 level (SWEET!). So that's what I have been up to all week.

3 comments:

K. Donovan said...

It is so wacky to figure out halfway through a post that it's not Owen, but Jenn writing. *brainsplosion*

Jenn & Owen said...

Well, it is my blog too you know...

Suz said...

I love trying to figure out which one of you is writing.

And that does sound like it was an amazing week.