Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My thesis

Holy wow. I just finished the substantive part of the latest iteration of my thesis. Now all I need to do before I hand it in is to fix up the footnotes and the bibliography and hand it in to my advisor, hopefully before I go to Saskatchewan for the weekend. Woo. This is not likely to be the final draft, but it is a lot closer than the draft that I handed in over the Christmas break. It is currently running to about 140 pages on the topic of privacy and the Lawful Access proposals (among them the last government's bill C-74) If you want to read my thesis, I suggest that you click here!

2 comments:

K. Donovan said...

Dude. Like, that link doesn't go to your thesis, dude.

Carla Hoyt said...

it is always good to feel that you would be near to finish the thesis, right? Well, I think it would be a thesis help desk to go on vacation so that you could refresh the mind and take the mind of thesis writing. Anyway, the link was for procrastination! You did use it a lot, don’t you? HAHAHA!