Saturday, September 29, 2007

Last day of work

Yesterday was my last day of work at my old firm. I worked there for exactly one year. I learned a few things while I was there. Most of them were law related, but here are a few of the non-law-related ones:

1: My ability to drink coffee has grown into an inability to drink caffinated tea.

2: It isn't worth it to work at a firm that is so overworked, understaffed, and disorganized that I have to constantly apologize to clients for the mess.

3: Divorce lawyers are in huge demand both from the general public, and other firms. Since they found out I am moving (and because of that, ultimately movable) multiple other firms have called me to say that they are looking too and if I want to come and do divorce at their shop if I am not happy at my new place, they will make it worth my while.

4: Don't eat at the Rainbow Palace in Spruce Grove. It's terrible.

1 comment:

Electronic Goose said...

This made me laugh! Congrats on your last day.