Thursday, September 20, 2007

Accidental Feast

Last night I got a phone call from Nick the Mighty Brewer, seeing if I wanted to bottle some beer on Saturday and maybe do something. Soon enough, he and M were arranged to come over. Then we realized that if they were coming, shouldn't we invite these other two people, and by this time I was planning a dinner party. It wasn't long before I was inviting over Jenn's cousin into the bargain, and so now we are having a dinner party for 6 on Saturday without really having ever meant to.

The menu is secret, but suffice it to say that there will be meatloaf.

The extra fun will come from the fact that Jenn is teaching flute for, like, 6 hours on Saturday, and I will be prepping it all myself, which will be fine, since I really am the cook here, I mean really, like, most of the time.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

All I am is a letter? "M" Hum, I could possibly get used to that. Its a little James Bond like.
And it wasn't just for dinner. It was an assignment marking sweat shop in disguise. Any other time you need a crew, let me know. But be warned. At some point I will call in the favors. Waa Haa Haa