Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Yoo hoo

I have decided to ask the potentially depressing question - "How many people actually read my blog?"

Notwithstanding the fact that I mostly blog for myself, I wonder how many people check it. A handful comment, but many others have mentioned it in passing who I would never suspect.

My request is that if you read this blog, even occasionally or in passing, that you post a comment on this entry, so that I can get an idea of who is watching (and adjust the content appropriately)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, ok, me and Chris read it.

K. Donovan said...

So now you know that at least two people, one of whom is named Chris, read your blog. That mostly narrows it down, eh? Oh, and I guess me. So that's three.

Andrea said...

And me. Four.

Tom said...

Now Five.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I read it, but I am thinking of stopping if you dont hurry up and phone me about the Civil Enforcement Act.

So thats 6 which makes you wildly popular. What I am curious about is how you are going to change the content. I would like choices, kinda like pay per view.....concider it......

Anonymous said...

I live in La Crosse, WI and read your blog. My husband was Marcia's cousin.

Anonymous said...

7, but I'm here mostly for the beer

Electronic Goose said...

I read your blog, but you probably already know that since I've commented before.

Anonymous said...

I am unable to read or type, so I can't read your blog nor can I comment.