Monday, November 14, 2005

We're Going To Winnipeg

We are very excited, for Christmas this year we are going to...Puerto Vallarta Mexico!, ok so not Winnipeg, hopefully... Not that there is any thing wrong with Winnipeg, don't get me wrong. So we are getting crazy excited about that. We have already started packing, as it seems we no longer need our summer clothes here in Edmonton... :( Anyhow, my last exam is on December 12, I have a ton of assignments due that day as well and on December 13 we board the plane and fly to paradise! I plan to spend most of our week away on the beach and playing with the pretty tropical warm water fishies. Ok, I am pretty excited.

Auntie Carrie will be looking after the kitties while we are gone, thanks Auntie Carrie :)

We are totally looking forward to lying on the beach drinking various Mexican cocktails.

In other news, I got a wicked awsome mark on my music history mid-term, I got and A, Woot woot, go me! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does Mexico have starfish?