Saturday, September 02, 2006

Weird Dreams.

Last night, I had, like a dozen just out-there vivid dreams, but the only one I remember is this one where my brother and I were playing Atari 2600 and he gives me this ice cream cone (cookies and cream in a flat-bottom cone, since I know you weirdos are going to ask). That is the one I can remember, because I said to myself as he gave me the ice cream cone, "Well, this must be a dream. He wouldn't give me an ice cream cone. He's mad at me because of that whole thing, which is too bad, because I like ice cream."

2 comments:

K. Donovan said...

Well, now, that's not gonna stop me from giving you ice cream.

You know, if I had any.

Extra.

Jenn & Owen said...

It was cookies and cream, too, which is, like, one of my old standbys. I mean, these days when there are specialty places like Phil's where they have, like, 600 flavours, you never get cookies and cream, even though it's really good, you always get hooked into the, like, szechuan pepper-mint-chocolate-coffee explosion instead.