Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Back to Normal, Whatever That Means

Well, the holidays have officially come to a close for us now, which I guess is alright. Our holidays were filled with much activity and excitement. Our holiday in Mexico was wonderful, there are pictures below. We also spent a week in Calgary with Owen's family, which was very busy.

School officially started again yesterday and I am already feeling like there is much to do. My course load is much lighter than it ever has been, but there still seems to be a lot of work to get through. After this semester I have two semesters of practicum and then I graduate! Yeah! Finally!

The first week of April I will be having a flute recital and all are welcomed to attend.

1 comment:

Suz said...

It's been WEEKS since an update! I'm going through withdrawal here.