Friday, December 02, 2005

Counting Down The Days!

Well, Today was Officially My Last Friday Class of the Semester, Yay! I am Very Glad for That, But I Still Have Three More Days of Classes Next Week. But Here is My Count Down:

-2 More music history classes (Monday and Wednesday)
-2 More Education Secondary classes (Monday and Wednesday)
-1 French Spoken Exam (Tuesday)
-1 French Written Exam (Wednesday)
-1 Web-Page to Finish and Post (Wednesday)
-1 Web-page to Edit and Send back to the Prof. (ASAP)
-5 Papers to Edit/Revise and Hand in (No later than the 12th)
AND Last but not least...
-My Jury (Flute Playing Exam for Those of You Unfamiliar With the Term) Which is on Friday.
-Oh yeah, and my Music History Final Which is on Dec.12.

Exhausted Yet?...

I Can't Wait Until the 13th Though, That's When We Get On The Plane For Mexico!...

No comments: